To know what is in your Utah State FDA approved CBD oils, tinctures, lotions, capsules, edibles and other products available at legal CBD retailers.
Below are the requirements for manufacturers to follow prior to your product reaching the shelf…
1) Industrial hemp products containing CBD produced for human consumption shall be labeled in accordance with 21 CFR 101.1, 21 CFR 101.2, 21 CFR 101.3, 21 CFR 101.4, 21 CFR 101.5, 21 CFR 101.9(j)(13), 21 CFR 101.9(j)(17), 21 CFR 101.15, and 21 CFR 101.36.
2) Industrial hemp products produced for absorption by humans shall be labeled in accordance with 21 CFR 701, Cosmetic Labeling and 21 CFR 740, Cosmetic Product Warning Statements.
3) In addition to the requirements of R68-26-5(1) and (2), an industrial hemp product containing CBD shall have on the label a scannable bar code, QR code, or web address linked to a document containing the following information:
a) the batch identification number;
b) the product name;
c) the batch date;
d) an expiration date;
e) the batch size;
f) the total quantity produced; and
g) a downloadable link for a certificate of analysis for the batch identified.
4) Industrial hemp products shall not contain medical claims on the label.
5) Industrial hemp products which do not contain CBD intended for human consumption shall be labeled in accordance with 21 CFR 101, Food Labeling.
6) Industrial hemp products which do not contain CBD intended for human absorption shall be labeled in accordance with 21 CFR 701, Cosmetic Labeling and 21 CFR 740, Cosmetic Product Warnings Statements.
7) Industrial hemp products meant for animal consumption shall be labeled and comply with all applicable federal laws and regulations and all other applicable state laws and regulations.
8) Industrial hemp seed products intended for cultivation shall be labeled in accordance with Utah Seed Act.
9) All industrial hemp products shall comply with the federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. Chapter 9 and other applicable federal laws and regulations and all applicable state laws and regulations relating to the labeling of food, cosmetics, and fiber.
To discover the potency of your product use this CBD Dosing Calculator